Whether its fishing, paddling in the river or just walking the dog, the site offers fun for all the family.
Riverside caravan park is stunningly beautiful.
A small quiet, peaceful Park which has the main river running through. Great for swimming, watersports or maybe a spot of fishing. An abundance of wildlife, Riverside is also dog friendly. There is a large wooden gazebo for entertaining or barbecuing with television included.
Toilet block with hot showers, swings set on a large beautiful lawned grassed area. We are less than a 10 minute drive from the wonderful Builth Wells town and marketplace. We look forward to welcoming you to our family run park.
The 4 acre site offers the following:
- A modern and fully heated toilet block which has been fully refurbished for the 2011 season
- Laundry room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Dish washing area
- 20 amp hook ups
- Hard standing, lawned and riverside pitches
- There are also facilities for pony trekking with a local club
- Pets and children are very welcome
- (Statics & tourers occasionally for sale)
- The Cammarch Hotel which is situated not far from the entrance to the site is now providing meals and drinks.